
For the past few days, I was been working on my logo. At first I thought of drawing the logo by myself instead of depending on logo designing tools/software. However, it failed as I was not able to produce an attractive logo. So I decided to use programmes which enable me to create logos. I used three programmes in which I could only make good use of one of them. After few hours of work, I finally came up with my logo. I will soon come up with the mascot
Most people are asking me when I will start my show. Actually, it will take a long time as I would need to plan on what I would present and the number of episodes. However, the show won't have background graphics as what the Irate Gamer does. This is because, making such shows would waste a lot of time and money. But don't lose hope as we will do our best in making our shows interesting. As I told previously, it may take a year or so. This is because this is my busy year and I do not have much free time. I will try to update this site more often.
Secondly, most people are asking me why I do not update the "Fact OF The Day" everyday. This is because I tend to run out of facts. Some even tell me to change it to "Fact OF The Month". With all that, I have decided to change it to something else. I promise I will try updating my fact section as often as I can.
28th of March will be my big day as it is Earth Hour in Singapore. With all the lights off, I will be on the darkest spot stargazing with my team. I hope to see a crystal clear sky with more twinkling stars. I pray that there will be no cloud cover on that day. I was waiting for such time to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment