It has been a while since I have updated. I have returned from my trip 2 months ago. However I was busy for these two months, so I was unable do some Astronomy. During my trip I spotted Andromeda galaxy (M31), with my binoculars. I was excited as it was the first time spotting it after four years of hard work. It appeared as a fuzzy patch. It was a great difficulty as I had to carefully outline the constellation Andromeda. I tried making shapes with some of its stars in order to target M31. I was only able to spot this galaxy during one of the two nights of my trip. I also took an exposed photograph of the Pleiades (M45) which did not appear as quell as the ones taken by better amateur astronomers.
Instead of being like other amateur astronomers, I have decided to do something innovative. I hardly used my telescope these days due to bad weather and cloud cover. Instead, I was browsing through some of the Astronomy websites. After some research, I realised there was something known as the online telescope which allows you to control few of the worlds powerful telescopes. I have added a new website called Slooh which is an online telescope. Unfortunately, you would need to subscribe and get a telescope card. This telescope card allows you to view the deep space lively for a certain period of time. Being a fan of The Irate Gamer, I thought of starting a new show called "OWLESTIAL". Just like how Irate Gamer does review on games, I thought of doing review on Astronomy. However, I will not use offensive language nor insult a content. I will do review on some of the Astronomical books and programmes. At the same time, I will show some of my future night sky explorations and how to make your own Astronomical gadgets. In future I hope to do some marketing like The Irate Gamer.
Before, I take my next step I would need to prioritise my time. It will take some time before I start my first show. I may even take a year or so. I am currently working on the "Owlestial" logo. It will come out soon. I will try my best keep updating this site. I may post some interesting images of my findings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment