It has been a very long time since I have posted. This could be my last few posts for this year. I am very busy these days and I finally have some break. During this period I had hardly any time for Astronomy. I could not find time to read some of the books by Stephen Hawking. All I could do was to watch videos about him. We know that most of us tend to build up their knowledge faster through videos than through books.
I managed to watch one complete video about Hawking's research about the origin of our Universe. He is trying to find out how the Universe was formed and how species came into existence. He is trying to find out what happened before the big bang. But I believe that the Big Bang is actually created by an Almighty; God. When I was doing research I manage to Science and religion in some ways. For instance, the judgement day would take place in many forms in which one could be Supernova of our which will occur billions of years later. Hence, I do not completely believe on some of Hawking's theories.
For me the Universe is created by God 15 billion years ago. God creates species and has control over their living and evolution. God had wiped out the dinosaurs by a large meteoroid 65 million years ago, or else humans may not have lived peacefully as they would have fallen in pray of Terapods. Now that humans rule the Earth I feel that there is a need to appreciate both Science and Religion.
Hawking tries to find answer to his two questions looking into several theories like string theory, super symmetry and 11 dimensions. The theory about 11 dimensions seems unusual and makes little sense as we are surrounded by only and absolutely 4 dimensions. What could the other 8 dimensions be? The theory of Super Symmetry contradicts the fact that gravity is the weakest force in our Universe. These theories are only in paper and not well recognised by most physicists.
According to laws of Physics and Maths the energy released during the big bang is still being conserved in many ways. Therefore, I feel that the theories used to propose the origin of our Universe should not contradict basic laws of Maths and Physics. The theory of 11 dimensions is confusing and highly contradicting.
In conclusion, there are a lot of limitations on trying hard to find out what was before the big bang. For me I strongly fell that the Big Bang is created by God and he controls the Universe in an indirect way. The natural disasters occurring in our planet are indirect forms of Gods wrath.
Want to take an Astronomy quiz to test your level of knowledge on Astronomy? Go to http://www.gotoquiz.com/astronomy_level_quiz_1
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment