Astronomers normally want the sky to be crystal clear. But today is Halloween most people want the night to be spooky rather than crystal clear. It would be better to have a full moon surrounded by some small clouds today. It lies all in our dreams. It is impossible to control nature as today is a waxing crescent instead of full moon. Luckily there is a high probability in the night being misty. So we can still enjoy the Halloween night.
I am sad that hardly no one celebrates Halloween in Singapore. I do not even encounter any children trick-or-treating here. What the big deal of having Singapore Ghost Stories when most people here do not know what is Halloween. That's the life in Singapore. For today, I will get some Halloween treats and special. Being in Singapore does not mean no Halloween. For those who can't experience but want to experience Halloween, visit www.runescape.com and play the Halloween special edition of runescape.
Happy Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment